This webinar, the second in a series on social science research related to vaccine trials, brought together social science and community engagement experts to draw on their experiences from clinical trials during COVID-19 and past epidemics and discuss issues related to everyday ethical and practical challenges in community engagement work.
Watch the recording
- Mr Mahmood H. Bangura (University of Makeni & EBOVAC-Salone, Sierra Leone)
- Ms Noni Mumba (KEMRI – Welcome Trust Research Programme, Kenya)
- Dr Malina Osman (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
- Mr Benjamin Shukuru Kasiwa (World Vision & Université Libre des Pays des Grands Lacs, Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Mr Grace Kasereka (Sonder Collective, Democratic Republic of Congo)